Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 34 of 34

Thread: Charlie Sheen

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Charlie Sheen

    I didnt see that today, my bad. This is a new development, he hadnt been officially axed until now. Oh well, that sucks. Its a great show

    I thought he did run the show tho, without him theres no way its anywhere near as funny. I like Angus Jones (Jake) and Jon Cryer plays a great role but without Sheen the show is basically nothing.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Charlie Sheen

    I got to agree with R13 not all publicity is good. It didn't help Winona Ryder, John Edwards , Larry Craig. Just to add a couple more to the ones he listed.

    Sometimes it can help other times it dont.
    GO VOLS

  3. #33
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Charlie Sheen

    The number of crazy gone-off-their-rockers celebrities has oversaturated the market. Britney did it, Lindsay Lohan did it, Ann Heche did it, etc. etc. I have lost all interest in these folks. I only know about some of Charlie Sheen's antics because it's all over the media and hard to escape.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #34
    HB Forum Owner tomt's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2003
    Posts
    5,483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Re: Charlie Sheen

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones View Post
    I got to agree with R13 not all publicity is good. It didn't help Winona Ryder, John Edwards , Larry Craig. Just to add a couple more to the ones he listed.

    Sometimes it can help other times it dont.
    most of this is dependent on who 'your people' are.

    and who are 'your people'?

    your -

    agent,

    the company your agent works for,

    and ,

    who (s)he knows,

    your manager,

    and ,

    who (s)he knows,


    publicist,

    and ,

    who (s)he knows,


    and how these people get along with the rest of the 'industry'.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •